Situated just off the N1 highway and in the heart of the Capegate retail node, this regional shopping centre offers the ultimate in shopper convenience. Our 163 stores, trading hours and plentiful parking make it the shopping centre of choice of over 10.7 million visitors each year.
Capegate Shopping Centre is considered a prime shopping destination for the Northern suburbs of Cape Town and offers brands 64,000sqm of gross lettable space. Our varied tenant mix includes anchor tenants such as Pick ‘n Pay, Checkers, Woolworths, Edgars and Ster-Kinekor. Brands include Cotton On, TFG, MPG, Old Khaki, Puma, Green Cross and Dis Chem.
We are seen as a family friendly entertainment destination and offer a range of restaurants, fast foods and coffee shops as well as a spacious food court and iconic events. We are also proud to offer the only state of the art Sterkinekor IMAX theatre in the Western Cape.
Our extended trading hours, wide variety of stores and excellent location will provide you with a competitive edge into accessing the rapidly expanding residential areas located right on our doorstep.
- 7m shoppers per annum. Average of 850 000 visitors per month
- GLA 64 000
- 163 stores
- Spend per head R176
- 3000 parking bays of which 1400 covered paid parking
- Open until 8pm Mondays – Saturdays. 6pm on Sundays
- Anchor tenantS: Checkers, Pick n Pay, Woolworths, Dis Chem
- 18 restaurants, fast foods outlets and coffee shops
- The only Ster Kinekor IMAX theatre in the Western Cape
- National tenants include Edgars, Truworths, TFG, Old Khaki, Cape Union Mart, Cotton on and Green Cross
If you have urgent leasing matters, please contact the Capegate Leasing Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 981 2288.
Download the leasing brochure here.