Situated just off the N1 highway, in the heart of the Capegate retail node, Capegate Shopping Centre offers the ultimate in shopper convenience. Our 163 stores, extended trading hours and plentiful parking make it the shopping centre of choice of over 10.7 million visitors each year.
Capegate Shopping Centre is considered a prime shopping destination for the Northern suburbs of Cape Town and offers retailers 64,000sqm of gross lettable space. Our varied tenant mix includes anchor tenants such as Pick ‘n Pay, Checkers, Woolworths, Edgars, and Ster-Kinekor. Major brands include Cotton On, The Foschini Group, Mr. Price Group, Cape Union Mart, Old Khaki, and Dis-Chem.
We are seen as a family-friendly entertainment destination and offer a range of restaurants, fast food outlets, and coffee shops, as well as a spacious food court and iconic events. We are also proud to offer the only state of the art Ster-Kinekor IMAX theatre in the Western Cape.
Our extended trading hours, a wide variety of stores and excellent location will provide you with the competitive edge required to access the rapidly expanding residential areas located right on our doorstep. Capegate is open from 9am - 8pm Monday to Saturday, and 9am - 6pm on Sundays.
Over 67 000 new dwellings are planned for the node in the foreseeable future, making it one of the city’s biggest residential growth nodes. Capegate Shopping Centre is perfectly situated to capitalise on this growing market and we believe that the expertise and experience we offer will give you the exposure you require to market your brand successfully.
- Convenient location along the N1 highway, in the heart of the Capegate retail and residential hub
- 11 million shoppers per annum
- GLA 64 000 / 163 stores
- Positioned for future growth - 67 000 new households planned
- 3000 parking bays (of which 1400 is covered, paid parking)
- Anchor tenants: Checkers, Pick n Pay, Woolworths, Dis-Chem
- 18 restaurants, fast foods outlets, and coffee shops
- The only Ster-Kinekor IMAX theatre in the Western Cape
- National tenants include Edgars, Truworths, The Foschini Group, Old Khaki, Cape Union Mart, Cotton on.