Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change.
For the latest government updates around COVID-19 visit the SA Coronavirus Portal.
Trading under adjusted level 4 restrictions
We look forward to welcoming you, in line with Government regulations.
The Centre is operational from Monday – Saturday, 9am - 6pm and Sunday, 9am - 5pm. Check our Store Listing directory for store-specific trading hours.
- Liquor stores may trade Monday - Thursdays | 10am - 6pm
- Restaurants are open for take-away, deliveries and sit-down services. Limited seating allowed as per government regulations.
- The Food Court seating is closed.
- Ster-Kinekor is open.
Centre access & information
|Parking: All open and covered parking is open. Covered parking rates can be found here
Open entrances: All entrances are open
Lifts and bathrooms: All lifts and bathrooms are operational.
Information: The Information Desk is located on the upper level opposite Edgars and is open from 9am – 7pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 5pm on Sundays. When interacting with customers, staff will remain seated behind a perspex shield, wear a mask and sanitise their hands, desk and equipment regularly. For general enquiries please contact centre management on (021) 981 2288.
Gift Cards: Gift Cards can be purchased from the information desk or at reception in the centre management office, with debit and credit cards accepted. Proof of ID will be required.
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a cloth mask/face covering is compulsory. A person who does not wear a covering over the nose and mouth in a public place will be committing an offence.
- Removal of masks for eating is only permitted inside restaurants and the dedicated seating area within the food court.
- Practising physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Practising protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers frequently.
- Children are allowed to accompany an adult on an essential shopping trip. However, for their own health and safety, we ask that you leave your children at home, if possible .
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts and on escalators.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
- Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the centre.
- Implementation of effective physical distancing measures and queuing systems.
- Hand sanitiser available in various locations throughout the centre.
- Providing all service providers (cleaning, security, parking etc.) with masks, gloves and PPE.
- Screening of on-site staff.
- Screening of customers at selected stores.
- Protection screens placed at the information desk and centre management and reception.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels.
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact Centre management on (021) 981 2288.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.