This February we're letting love win at Capegate!
Visit the Let Love Win wall, located opposite Cardies on the Lower Level, from 5 - 29 February and enter to stand a chance of winning a R1000 Capegate Gift Card and a two-night stay at CapeNature's Goukamma Nature Reserve, situated on the Garden Route between Sedgefield and Knysna, valued at R4000
How to enter:
- Visit the Love Win wall, located opposite Cardies on the Lower Level
- Take a love card from the box on the wall
- Write a special message to someone who you care about... your partner, spouse, family member, best friend, secret crush or even yourself (because self-love comes first)
- Complete your details on the back of the card
- Put your love card into the designated box and let love win this February
Competition closes on 29 February 2020 at 8pm. Terms & conditions apply.
More about Goukamma Nature Reserve:
Goukamma Nature Reserve and Marine Protected Area, is situated on the Garden Route between Sedgefield and Knysna and stretches along 14 kilometres of pristine coastline.
This World Heritage Site covers 2500 hectares of forest valleys, vegetated dunes and beaches, and has an abundance of smaller wildlife, birds and fish.
The activities and accommodation suit outdoor enthusiasts, with various hiking trails through milk wood forests, bird watching, whale spotting and picnics along the riverbanks.
The accommodation offering ranges from bush camps, to a lodge and comfortable chalets, and all offer either a lake, sea or river view -
This is a year-round destination, as it falls between the Cape’s summer and winter rainfall seasons.