Come and experience an outdoor tropical-themed water park, stationed in our open-air parking area (opposite MediClinic) this December school holiday!
This huge outdoor water park will ensure heaps of fun offering various water slides, a wave board, paddle boats, a mini beach, a dunk pool, foam slip and slide and weekly beach activities.
Every Saturday, during the event dates, you can also partake in a fun beach-themed workshop or activity – free of charge. These sessions include sand-building and kite-making workshops and a water wars challenge! Watch this space or follow #CGSummerSplash on the Capegate social media platforms to keep up-to-date.
Shaded areas and seating will be provided, along with a refreshment station to boast a complete beach vibe! Only previously harvested and borehole water will be used for the Summer Splash event.
SUMMER SPLASH ACTIVITIES
- a five-metre-high water slide, which is over 22 meters long;
- an 8x8 meter pool with paddle boats;
- 15-meter two-lane water slide station;
- 5x5 metre foam pool;
- a 5x5 meter dunk tank;
- two lane inflated foam slip and slide;
- and a 3-meter high surfing wave board simulator.
90 Minute Session - R85
3 Hour Session - R125
Non-Rider Session - R40
Session Upgrade - R40
*Ticket prices include all activities and will be available at the event entrance as well.
*No cash will be accepted at the event entrance.
SESSION TIME SLOTS
Session 1: 10am – 11:30am
Session 2: 11:30am – 1pm
Session 3: 1pm – 2:30pm
Session 4: 2:30pm – 4pm
Session 5: 4pm – 5:30pm
Session 6: 5:30pm – 7pm
*Summer Splash is closed on Christmas and New Years Days.
Open-air parking area, opposite MediClinic (closest entrance is entrance 4)
RULES TO NOTE
- The ticket box will not be accepting cash – there will be card facilities available.
- All children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Indemnity forms to be completed for all children.
- No food to be brought in to Summer Splash.
- Bring your own towel and sunscreen!