A Capegate gift card is the perfect gift for any occasion and so convenient! Capegate gift cards are available from the Information Desk and centre management office and can be loaded with any amount between R50 and R5,000. Gift cards are redeemable at any of our 160 stores, wherever MasterCard is accepted and works just like an ordinary credit card. These gift cards come neatly packaged in a beautiful card holder and if loaded with more than R250, it comes with a free Capegate-branded fabric shopper bag.
We’ve also partnered with Investec who has offered certain clients points that can be redeemed for a Capegate gift card. Simply show the information assistant your unique code that will be sent via message and proof of ID in order to exchange points for a card.
- Gift cards can only be purchased with a debit or credit card (excluding Amex and Diners Club). No cash or third-party payments will be accepted when purchasing a gift card.
- Pursuant to FICA regulations, you will be required to provide a SA ID/passport or drivers when purchasing gift cards.
- Certain T&Cs apply.
Checking the balance of your gift card
To check your gift card balance, you can choose from the options below:
- Visit www.whatsonmycard.com
- Call the Tutuka support line on 0861 10 12 10 and select Account Balance (option 1)*.
- SMS your Gift Card number (no spaces) to 34246*.
- You can also check your balance at the Information Desk situated on the upper level opposite Edgars.
* Standard cell phone rates apply
For more information please call 021 981 2288 or send us a message.
Corporate gift card purchases
Looking to purchase gift cards as incentives for staff or rewards for clients? Find out more about corporate gift card orders here.